Description of PS300E Indoor Studio Bike
• Full commercial, heavy weight group exercise bike
• Industrial ball bearings and 21kg. precision balanced flywheel provide smooth, reliable performance
• Three piece crank and direct drive chain enhance “real life” road feel and allow high RPM training
• Adjustable seat features height and fore/aft adjustability to customize K.O.P.S. positioning
• Nickel-plated, copper enhanced frame components resist rust and moisture
• Convenient emergency stop lever allows quick and secure cessation of motion
Specifications of PS300E Indoor Studio Bike:
Dimension: 119 x 51 x 109 cm
User Capacity:159 kg
Weight: 65 kg
Flywheel: 21 kg
PS300E Indoor Studio Bike
You walk into a room amid a sea of water bottles, bright colored spandex and a buzzing crowd of excited participants. You place your towel down, adjust your bike, hop on and take a deep breath. You give the person on the bike next to you a knowing nod. You’re in this together. You both know that you’re going to walk out of the room in less than an hour a stronger, healthier version of yourself. For the next 45 minutes, you have nothing else going on. No meetings, no text messages, no one needing to be picked up. It’s just you and a bike.
Benefits of indoor studio bikes:
- Over time, continuous cardiovascular activity (including interval training often practiced in indoor cycling) can help lower your risk of coronary artery disease, can help lower blood pressure and LDL cholesterol, and can help lower your overall resting heart rate.
- Endorphin's are known to create feelings of euphoria, lower your stress level and enhance the body’s immune response.
- Can greatly increase the endurance of the muscles in the legs: quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and even the calf muscles. Working out these muscles will also help to strengthen the surrounding bones, tendons and ligaments.
- Individuals can burn anywhere between 400-600 calories per average 45-minute class.
- When done correctly, there is minimal impact on the hip, knee and ankle joints.