Precision Fitness and Leisure
Microderm Face and Body
1. Microcurrent, Microderm makes use of the latest, most gentle and painless method currently being used around the world by those individuals wishing to look years younger. The Microderm machine uses microcurrent, which is actually an abbreviation for microampere electrical neuromuscular stimulation, to lift and tone facial muscles using a non-invasive technique of electrode application. The microcurrent is sent through the skin via two hand held probes / electrodes
2. Galvanic, Skin Treatments for rejuvenation of the skin and facial treatments. A low level of microcurrent is sent electrically through the MICRODERMs strategically placed facial probes through the molecules of the applied product, reducing the product to very small ions. This ionization facilitates more product penetration into the skin for more effective utilization.
3. EMS Muscle toning, included in this machine is an 8 pad slimming and toning machine for pad placement on all major muscle groups of the body. Included is a set of bust pads. Together, the non-surgical facelift and iontophoresis treatments enhance each other and are extremely effective in achieving desired results. Use our cosmetic range formulated for use with the Health Technology machines.
- One dual probe handle set with attachments, all attachments for the face are gold plated for superior quality and conductivity.
- Master timer control
- Master output control
- 4 electro faradic pads
- 1 electro bust faradic pads
- 1 electro facial attachments
- 4 elastic belts
- Power Source main: 220\240 Volts AC 50\60 HZ or 110\115 Volts AC 50\60 HZ
- Power Consumption: Max 30 watts
- Fuse Rating:1 Amps – Typical
- Wave Form (Output): Monophasic
- Pulse Duration (Output):220 Micro second
- Pulse Interval: High: 11-20 Medium: 10-18 Low: 9 16 (Milli Sec)
- Pulse Train Duration: Information on request
- Voltage output (Faradic Pad): Typically 20 volts with body contact
- Program Format: Pulse interval/pulse train duration changes up to once per minute giving a total of up to 15 variations per 15 minutes treatment and repeated for each further 15 minutes period.
- Galvanic Output: 100 – 1000 Micro Amps (Adjustable) at up to 24 volts (Max)
- Galvanic Polarity: Positive or negative selectable
- Micro-lift Output: Monophasic square wave 100 – 1000 Micro Amps (Adjustable) at up to 24 volts (Max)
- Micro-lift Output frequency: 20 – 100 pulses per second
- Micro-lift output duration: 1 – 3 seconds on (adjustable) 1 second off fixed
- Dimensions (L,W,H): 370x195x110
- Weight: 5.8 Kgs (Aprox.)
- Packaged weight: 7.5 Kgs