Precision Fitness and Leisure
Facial Steamer and Lamp combo
A Facial Steamer and Lamp Combo. A compact design to make the most out of your space.
A compact design to make the most out of your space.
A Facial Steamer has several benefits. Face steaming is one of the best skin treatments, as it opens the pores to deep clean excess oil, dirt and grime to keep your skin clean and clear. Steaming stimulates blood circulation, which increases oxygen and nutrients to the skin, as well as softens and moisturizes.
Other great benefits include:
- Acts as a detoxifier
- Steam facial will open your pores to deep clean.
- Regular steam facial will help release all oil, dirt, bacteria, impurities and toxins from your skin.
- Increase blood circulation and will stimulate perspiration.
- Loosens up the unsightly and stubborn blackheads and whiteheads
- Prevent and reduce acne.
- Steam facial will open sinuses.
- Leave your skin soft and glowing.
The Facial Steamer is excellent for salons, spas, dermatology clinics, plastic surgery offices, esthetician’s skin care practice or home use.
This Facial Steamer is mobile with wheels and is adjustable for height. Easily removable glass flask which needs to be cleaned regularly with warm water. Once replaced you can fill the glass with vinegar and boil it to release all the build up on the element, this can be done every 6 months.
It is preferable to use distilled water in your facial steamer as it does not contain all the harsh chemicals in normal water, therefore protecting your steamer and helping it last longer. It is also more hygienic for your client.
Recommended way to use a Facial Steamer:
- Fill glass jar with distilled water to recommended level on the side of the glass, make sure not to overfill as it can splutter out the spout and the water will be very hot
- plug the steamer into a wall socket
- switch steamer on and wait for it to produce steam out the spout
- once steam is pouring out, place over clients face approximately 30cm away from her face. make sure it’s not too close as the steam is hot and it may burn the skin
- leave steam on for about 10-15mins
The magnifying lamp provides magnification and glare-free light to aid the esthetician in detecting tiny imperfections when analyzing the skin. The use of the magnifying lamp assures the client that his or her skin is being examined thoroughly and, therefore, will receive the right treatment for the skin condition. The lamp is especially helpful when extracting blackheads, whiteheads, and cleaning out pimples.
The magnifying lamp is also used for the light it provides when the magnifying lens is not being used.
When the lamp is placed directly over the clients face for analysis or removal of blackheads, whiteheads or the cleansing of pimples, the client’s eyes must be protected with eye pads.