Family Self Defense Academy
3 Month Intermediate Self Defense Course - Level 2
The Intermediate Self defense Course Level 2 takes the basic skills and introduces more precision and refinement to all the applications. Intensity levels increase and students will now learn effective combat drills and further improve the students confidence and fitness levels. These basic skills are essential to learn as it starts to build confidence and fitness. Get prepared to be pushed even further .You will also learn additional skills on small joint manipulation , Ground work ( Anti Rape ) , Knife disarm and Gun Disarm.
Total time is 36 hours.
The classes are divided into 28 classes of 1hr 30min each.
There will be 2 classes a week of 1hr 30 min each and this will carry over to 3 months. ( 3 hrs per week - 12 hours per month x 3 = 36 hours in total )
For example :
1.5 hrs - Blocks , Punches - Kicks
1.5 hrs - Small joint manipulation techniques
I.5 hrs - Ground Work ( Anti rape techniques )
1.5hrs - Knife Disarm - Gun Disarm
2hrs - Revision and Combat drill.
Please reference the video to get an idea of how the classes are presented.
What can you expect to learn ?
- Level 2 stances , kicks , punches , blocks and strikes.
- Safety moves : Chokes , arm grabs , knife strikes , baton strikes , weapon defense.
- After 1st month we review what you have learned and present new moves to come.
- What to do when attacked.
- What not to do when faced by an aggressive person.
- Use of everyday items as weapons.
- Course recaps and best moments
- Combat conditioning drills.
PLEASE NOTE : FAMILY DISCOUNTS DO APPLY !
1 Family member pays R3500.00
2 Family members pay R3500.00 each Less 10%
3 Family members pay R3500.00 each Less 20%
4 Family members pay R3500.00 each Less 25%
Payment Options ;
1. Full payment on commencement of the course.
2. Deposit of R1166.00 and balance payable over 2nd and 3rd month.