Strengthen and tone all major muscle groups at home with the stable, functional Torus. 3.
- Heavy-gauge steel tubing and electroplate sheeting provide a durable frame
- A diverse number of upper- and lower-body exercises are possible (owner’s manual offers workout options)
- Foam-dipped lat bar and exercise handles are included
- Thick 6mm cable adds strength and durability.
- Have an whole body workout with the integrated 6 training units
- Lat pull unit to exercise back and neck muscles, and the biceps
- Free strength training through the multiple adjustable lateral cable controls
- Multi press to exercise chest, back and shoulders
- Leg curl for stronger calf and thigh muscles
- Lower cable control for rowing workouts, biceps and triceps training
EASY Adjustments – Free-motion arms easily adjust for a variety of cable exercises.
Wide Arm Press – Multi-grip press arm allows for natural arm movement.
Adjustable Comfort Seat – Adjustable seat promotes proper body positioning.
|Weight stack||80 kg|
|Minimum Space||Multi-gym with minimum space required of less than 2 qm|
|Frame||40 x 80 mm steel frame Powder Coated, sturdy steel frame for long lifespan|
|Exercises||Many exercises for strengthening upper and lower parts of the body|
|Pull Bar and Handles||Foam coated lat pull bar and handles are included in delivery|
|Adjustable backrest and Seat||8 times adjustable backrest, 4 times adjustable seat for optimal sitting position|
|Wide arm press||Wide arm press with multi-position handles for different muscles|
|Arms||Freely movable arms for even more exercises on the cable control|
|Strong Cables||Hard-wearing, 6 mm strong cables encased with nylon|
|Rollers||Rollers with quality ball bearings|
|Height||204 cm in height, nevertheless, the ceiling height should be 215 cm for assembly|
|Max. user-weight||150 kg|
|Dimensions set-up||(L) 189 cm x (W) 104 cm x (H) 204 cm|