Electric Bikes are the new in experience ..an experience about style, free minds and sense of purpose. Discover today how an electric bike can be all you ever wanted: fast, reliable, economical, ecological, easy to use, light and fun!
Why an E Bike
How They Ride
•Speedy Enough: Think cars are that much faster than an e-bike? Think again. The average car speed for around-town driving is 30 kph. Average e-bike speed? A very respectable 24 kph.
•Yes, They Still Count as Exercise: A new University of Colorado Boulder study says that regular e-bike usage has health benefits. Though they’re pedal assist, a e-bike can still give you a workout, improving your cardiovascular health, fitness, and aerobic capacity. The results were most prevalent in previously sedentary riders.
•They Eliminate Much of the Heavy Lifting: Many e-bikes let you haul a load sweat-free. For example, Tail G helps you maintain an average speed of 24 kph, even when you’re bike is loaded with 180 kgs worth of rider and gear.
•Budget Travel: Many e-bikes are cheaper to operate per km than a car. According to e-bike manufacturer calculations, the average annual cost of maintaining and operating a car is R111,400. Compare that to their calculated average annual cost of maintaining and operating an e-bike, which is just R4680. The fuel's cheaper, too: the cost of a 45 Litres gasoline fill-up is about R630 (45 Litres at R14/Litre). Cost to fully charge an e-bike, on the other hand, is about R6 (480 watt/hr battery at R1.20/kwh).
•They're Kind of a Bargain: E-bikes are less expensive than you might think—in fact, you can buy one new for under R16,000. (They vary greatly in technology, design and price.)
•You Can Go Long(ish): E-bikes are great for commuting and even some long-distance travel. Consider this: a car can travel about 500 kms on a tank of gas (assuming an average of 10 kms per Litres for a 2015 model year car). E-bikes go 30-96 kms per charge. (Some e-bikes even have ranges greater than electric cars like the Nissan Leaf and the BMW i3.)
•It's Easy to Plug In: If you can find an outlet, you can charge your bike. Unlike electric cars, which require dedicated charging stations, most e-bikes plug in anywhere. Some even have removable batteries, which make it even more convenient to charge. ( Plan around four hours to get your e-bikes fully charged.)
Brand Name: TAILG
Power Assisted Mountain Bike Specifications
1. Frame: 6061 aluminium pipe
2. Fork: ZOOM aluminium with shock absorber
3. Headset: Iron
4. Handlebar: Aluminium handlebar
5. Stems: Zoom aluminium head tube
6. Grips: Rubber
7. Brake lever: ED15DT, aluminium
8. Brake: Z.STAR mechanical front and rear brake
9. Hubs: Assess front hubs in aluminium and equips rear motor
10. Rims: Aluminium double-layer
11. Tires: KENDA26*2.35 5 outer tire, butyl rubber inner tire
12. Chain wheel: PROWHEEL 22*32*44T aluminium
13. B.B.Set: B5S 35/52/37.5
14. Shifter: Shimano 3*7 speed
15. Front derailleur: Shimano TX50
16. Rear derailleur: Shimano 7 speed
17. Chain: KMC Z51 7 speed positioning
18. Cassette: Shimano 14-28T 7 speed
19. Seat : BJD leather
20. Seat Post: Aluminium
21. Pedals: Aluminium
22. Motor: 36V brushless gear motor 250W
23. Battery: Samsung 36V5.2AH
24. Controller: 1 power assisted and electric. Speed limit to 25KM/H 25. Range per charge: 30-40km/h
26. Charger standard: 36V/2A
27. Charging voltage: On-site voltage
28. Meter: No
Please click and download the warranty detail below .
Precision Fitness supplies a full list of spares for our bikes. Please contact us for the spares price list..