Biocor Home Elliptical Trainer
The Biocor Home Elliptical Trainer is a front-drive system for maximum stride length and an extra-smooth ride. So prepare to experience superior comfort, powerful features including tablet and smartphone support via bluetooth..
- Display: Dual colour backlit LCD (131 x 68mm)
- Feedback: RPM, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Watt, Pulse
- Programs: Manual, Beginner, Advanced, Sporty, Cardio
- Heart rate monitoring features: hand pulse sensors
- Pedals: large pedals with rubber pads
- Stride length: 18″ (45.7cm)
- Entertainment: tablet and smartphone support via Bluetooth; USB power charger
- Brake system: EMS/ 2 way bearing system
- Assembled dimensions: 155.5 (L) x 63.5(W) x 166cm (H)
- Fly wheel weight: 6kg
- Max. user weight: 140kg
Biocor Home Elliptical
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect to receive while regularly exercising on the elliptical trainer:
- You’ll provide your lower body a great workout that tones and builds muscle. A great weight bearing exercise that’s totally impact free!
- The elliptical trainer uses all of the muscles of the lower leg. Therefore, you will strengthen and build your lower legs.
- When you move forward, you’ll work your quadriceps and gluteal muscles.
- If you are losing weight, the elliptical trainer burns more calories than the treadmill or the exercise bike.
- Provides a great cardio workout!
- Safe to use. When you stop, the machine stops.
- Ability to offer a weight bearing workout that puts minimal stress on the joints. Your feet never leave the pedals of an elliptical trainer, thereby eliminating any impact in your workout.
- If you choose an elliptical trainer with dual action handle bars, you can expect to get a true cross training workout that uses your whole body. This way you exercise your entire body.